Health & Safety
We know that establishing and enforcing appropriate measures to control and monitor Health, Safety and Welfare of our employees, is a vital part of running the business as an efficient and successful operation. To this end we will:
- Ensure that plant and working practices are safe and offer no risk to health.
- Ensure that all necessary precautions are taken in respect of the safe use, handling, storage and transport of materials and substances.
- Provide such information, instruction training and supervision as is necessary to ensure the health and safety at work of employees.
- Maintain all places of work, equipment and transport under our control in a safe condition, free from risk to health.
- Provide adequate facilities for the welfare of employees.
- Safeguard the health and safety of visitors including contractors and of any members of the general public who could be affected by our activities.
- Provide all necessary information relating to health and safety in respect of processes, products and services