Vision & Values
Forticrete's vision is to be a customer focused supplier to the UK construction industry and to be recognised for providing innovative products and services solutions in a spirit of collaboration for the success of all stakeholders.
- We acknowledge our mistakes quickly without fear of retribution and learn from these mistakes.
- We operate in a 'no blame' environment.
- We are honest & transparent in our dealings with Colleagues, Customers and Suppliers.
- We constantly appraise our staff and encourage feedback via a formal employee survey.
- Empowerment and training provide information.
- We are committed to the environment, quality and health & safety.
- We say what we do and do what we say.
- We are reliable, fair, consistent and show integrity.
- We strive for continuous improvement and a 'right first time' attitude in all that we do.
- Benchmarking our performance in a pre-requisite to our improvement activity.
- We have a strong respect for people.
- It is in the interests all stakeholders that we maintain our profitability.
- Profit is an enabler to our continued existence and development, both company and individually, and not an end in itself.
- We will seek to grow our business as an investment for all stakeholders.
- We seek to establish strategic partnering where appropriate.
- We encourage the total integration and early involvement of any supply chain in which we are involved.
- Team working has become part of our way of life.
- We work WITH our Colleagues, Customers and Suppliers.
- We desire a seamless flow of information across our organisation and in any project we are involved.
- There is recognition of 'partnered' customers.
- We wish to be leaders in Innovation within our markets in terms of products, services and processes.
- Innovation is the key to our continued success.
- We encourage a culture of Controlled Experimentation and Creativity.
- We include our Customers and Suppliers in our innovation processes and innovate on their behalf.
- We recognise the creativity of our people.
- Everyone is responsible for Customer Satisfaction.
- Our strategy is driven by customer needs.
- We constantly appraise our customers' satisfaction and carry out a national survey to a pre determined timescale.
- We seek to delight our customers, both external and internal, by going that 'extra mile'.
- We are a "Can Do" company.